- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
PWB collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information on events promoted by the organisation and publications subscribed to or downloaded, which may be originated on third party websites (such as those of webinar hosts and registration services).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide PWB with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies (though in practice such data is used for any purpose other than experiencing the website).
- By paper forms completed by you.
PWB may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party event hosting tools, social media and registration services.
How will we use your data?
PWB collects your data so that we can:
- Process your interaction with PWB, its events and publications.
- Email you with information on products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
We do not share your data with third parties though we may send you information relating to third party events and services that we think may be of interest to you.
In the case of commercial activity, if and when such activity is undertaken and PWB processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
PWB securely stores your data at our offices and at secure data storage facilities as arranged from time to time. Further information can be made available as part of a specific request concerning your personal data.
PWB sends you information about products and services of ours
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop PWB from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
PWB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request PWB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that PWB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PWB to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that PWB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that PWB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to PWB processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that PWB transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website may use:
- Functionality – PWB uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.